DPE’s issue fact sheets are designed to educate readers about issues impacting the professional and technical workforce. Fact sheets are heavily notated to facilitate investigation of the source material and evolve with the issues. For more information about any of DPE’s issue fact sheets, contact Ethan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior versions of fact sheets and discontinued fact sheets are available upon request.
- 2019 Library Professionals: Facts & Figures
- 2019 The Union Difference for Professionals
- 2019 Safe-Staffing Ratios: Critical for Patients and Nurses
- 2019 Intellectual Property Theft: A Threat to Working People and the Economy
- 2017 Guest Worker Visas: The H-1B and L-1
- 2017 The Young Professional Workforce
- 2017 Why Women Don’t Deserve Equal Pay
- 2017 Professional Women: A Gendered Look at Inequality in the U.S. Workforce
- 2016 Professionals in the Contingent Workforce
- 2016 Recourse for Employees Misclassified as Independent Contractors
- 2016 Work in Focus: A U.S. Labor Market Overview
- 2016 The U.S. Health Care System: An International Perspective
- 2016 Social Service Workers: An Occupational Overview
- 2016 School Administrators: An Occupational Overview
- 2016 Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Facts and Figures
- 2016 The STEM Workforce: An Occupational Overview
- 2015 Nursing: A Profile of the Profession
- 2015 Guest Worker Programs and the STEM Workforce
- 2015 The Professional and Technical Workforce
- 2014 The Future of Work and Workers in Professional and Technical Occupations
- 2014 Women in STEM and the Impact of Guest Worker Visas
- 2013 Annotated H-1B and L-1 Visa Bibliography
- 2012 Gaming the System 2012: Guest Worker Visa Programs and Professional and Technical Workers in the U.S.
- 2011 Impact of Nurse-to-Patient Ratios: Implications of the California Nurse Staffing Mandate for Other States
A limited number of issue fact sheets and reports are available in the DPE archives.